SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
The Social Media Manager’s role is to assist the Business Development and Marketing teams with marketing strategies and implementation across various social and digital platforms. Responsible for driving growth, customer acquisition, and general promotion in the digital space; this role is to improve sales and conversions through social media & a wider range of digital marketing initiatives.
The Social Media Manager will support all aspects of the Jurny marketing team, with a primary focus on strengthening our presence on social media. This role will work closely with the Director of Marketing to optimize the company’s social content strategy, capture data and analytics, align influential talent with major campaigns, create and funnel trend-inspired asset requests, and amplify the relationship between Jurny and our growing community.
The essential functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Implement and improve on multiple working documents, calendars, and processes
- Capture and analyze data to inform company decisions
- Assist in the management of micro/macro influencer/ambassador relationships
- Strengthen brand voice through consistency and proactive planning
- Create trend-inspired social assets and funnel asset requests to the creative team
- Scout potential brand partners and confidently schedule productive brand intro calls and meetings with a clear agenda
- Master product knowledge and company catalog - understand all major and rising competitor brands and their products/creative approaches.
- Host VIP visits and positively represent the brand both on and offsite
- Fully manage the Jurny Basics Social Media Account.
- Schedule a high volume of organic posts and story content centered around the marketing calendar and inventory goals.
- Fully Manage and keep Social Marketing Calendar up to date.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
Organic Social Media Management:
- Develop and manage a social marketing calendar and align all Social Media efforts accordingly.
- Create and schedule high volumes of organic feed posts and story posts as it relates to the greater marketing calendar and social calendar.
- Write all social copy and find new and unique ways to encourage social engagement and provide greater depth to the brand.
- Own all community management through various social channels - delegating and assigning to self or appropriate departments, ensuring a quick response.
- Generate and present frequent reporting on the success of Social Media and other digital marketing efforts.
- Develop all copy for social media organic posts and story posts.
- Develop all copy Newsletters and E-Blasts
- Help script and Brainstorm webinars and podcasts
- Comfortable in front of and behind a camera
- Deep understanding of the social media landscape and a personal passion for content
- Genuine interest and understanding of Hospitality, Technology, and Pop Culture
- Strong and creative copywriting and copy-editing skills
- Ability to work on multiple long-term projects concurrently
- Understanding of google analytics and tracking web traffic and conversion
- Understanding of media file types, sizes, storage, and transfer methods
- Understanding of social-related mobile applications
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively with marketing and brand alignment
- Extremely detail-oriented, with excellent follow-through skills
- Must be able to prioritize a wide array of daily tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Consistently produce innovative ideas
- Solution-driven problem solver
- Efficiently execute on timelines and provide timely solutions
- Good sense of judgment
- Quick learner
- Works well under pressure
- Gsuite & Microsoft 360
- Google Analytics
- Facebook & Instagram Account Management
- Strong experience in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Travel up to 20% of the time
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of social media experience, specifically in Hospitality, Tech, and Lifestyle industry